Unclaimed Refund Information Online

Taxpayers who think they may be missing a refund or advance child tax
credit should check IRS.gov, the IRS Web site which lets taxpayers track
both their refund and their advance child tax credit. "Where's My Refund?"
provides information about refunds and "Where's My Advance Child Tax
Credit?" provides information about the tax credit. Both are available on
the IRS home page.

Popular posts from this blog

Trump's tax plan

115th Congress - Will we get Tax Reform and Simplification?

New Jersey Division of Taxation Closes Restaurant - leaving employees and customers stuck