LLC's Need Operating Agreement

LLC's Need Operating Agreement

I have formed a LLC corporation. I am trying to open up a bank acct in my business name. but they require an artile of incorpation, which I do not have. How do I obtain this.

In New Jersey, a Limited Liability COMPANY (not corporation) is started by filing a Certificate of Formation. This can be done online. If you filed online, in about a week you will get a copy from the State.The Filing of the Certificate of Formation is a Notice. The Operating Agreement and Organizational Resolutions are used to actually formalize the LLC. You should file for a separate Employer Identification Number and a State of NJ Number. Frankly, you need expert legal assistance. As a preliminary step, my web site, has a Choice of Entity Determinator which can help.Good luck!Ronald J. Cappuccio, J.D., LL.M. (Tax)

Popular posts from this blog

Bonus Depreciation under the new Tax Law can affect 2017 return

New Jersey Division of Taxation Closes Restaurant - leaving employees and customers stuck

Trump's tax plan